Friday, March 13, 2015

GRATEFUL FOR POSITIVE ENERGY

I am grateful to the Almighty for the positive energy that He has given me.

As I look back on my week,  I am grateful to the Almighty for the wonderful things that I did.  It started with the older one's birthday dinner.  I took yoga classes.  I went to a book discussion.  I went to a memory workshop.  I got a manicure/pedicure.  I am reading a wonderful book that isn't even in a book club.  I went to a new yoga classes involving meditation.  I even did a lot of work preparing for Passover.

The snow is melting and I will be walking outside this afternoon.

This morning I will take 2 yoga classes and I will purchase table cloths for Passover.

I am grateful the Almighty for the positive energy that He has given me.

Thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment