Tuesday, March 17, 2015

GRATEFUL FOR SELF-CARE

I am grateful to the Almighty because He led me to yoga and that led me to learn so much more about myself.

Self-care is not just about taking care of ones self physically.  It is not just taking care of spiritual needs.   It is also about taking care of ones emotional needs.  That is something that I never understood and never did.  I was anxious many times and depressed other times.  I was abused by him and disappointed by the way the girls carried on.  I tried to have them grow and develop into decent people.  I tried to make the dream of a husband come true.

None of this happened.

Now I take care of only myself.  I am happier now than I have ever been but I never let on.

I have learned to take care of myself emotionally. 

I am grateful to the Almighty leading me to yoga so that I could learn this.

Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment