Thursday, March 26, 2015

GRATEFUL FOR PERCEPTION

I am grateful to the Almighty because He has given me the gift of perception.

I am grounded.  I am strong.   I am able to be calm, and quiet and to understand other people. This has made me calm, cool and collected.

I am having a wonderful week.  Lunch out with new friends, yoga classes, book discussions, watching television shows that I have streamed have been the best.  I have even been able to walk on a few of the days.

The yoga instructors are amazing.  I learn so much from them and it helps me in life.  Today's class for example dealt with loving yourself.

I have even cleaned out boxes of storage that needed to be let go.

Today I have to go to the dentist.  I hope that my bonding doesn't break.

What does he add to this mix?  Discussions on backaches, loose bowel movements,  cancer, death and chores are the topics that I can expect from him.  I forgot silence where in the past, I would ask, "what's wrong" and discover that it was something I did.  Then I had to defend myself.  That's all gone now!!!!!  I forgot the old reliable, calling brokers to buy a new condo.  That's his Spring activity to bait me.

I'm enjoying each day of my very own wonderful new life.

I am grateful for the gift of perception.

Thank you, Almighty.

No comments:

Post a Comment