Thursday, March 19, 2015

GRATEFUL FOR HONORING MYSELF

I am grateful to the Almighty because it is through yoga that I am learning how to honor myself.

He had a backache from picking up the dog's poop as it had snowed so much.  This did not prevent me from going out to dinner and to my Sisterhood book discussion.

He slept through the night but tried to upset me so that I wouldn't sleep.  I did have to take the dog out.  I did not react at all.

This morning I went to the studio and took both of my classes.  I did bring his medication home, did some shopping and will now clean. 

I did not let his mouth upset me at all.  I didn't even listen.  Since I had had dinner out yesterday, I was secretly glad not to go see a film or do dinner with him.

I will walk later, read and watch my television program.

I'm proud to say that I am honoring myself.

I am grateful to the Almighty for this.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment