Friday, March 6, 2015

GRATEFUL THAT THE SUN IS SHINING

I am grateful to the Almighty because the sun is shining.

I am getting ready to go to yoga.

I took not one but two yoga classes this morning.  I love doing yoga for the exercise.   I learn so much also.  For example, the instructor spoke of not forcing a pose.  That could be related to life where you  can't force your ideas on someone else.  She spoke of accepting what you can and cannot do.  This could also be related to life as you have to accept that what you wanted someone to accept will just not happen.  We spoke of going inward when you see yourself in a situation that you just don't want to be in.

For me, this could all be related to Sunday when we take the older one out for her birthday.  Things will be said to upset me and I will go inward.

The three of them are coming for the second night of Passover and I know that the older one will try to disrupt the seder.  I will accept this and wait until she is done rather than force the issue.

I learn so much from yoga and am thrilled to be a yogi.

I will spend the rest of the day reading and getting ready for the Sabbath.

I am grateful to the Almighty because it looks like the temperatures are going up, the snow will melt and Spring will hopefully soon be here.

Thank you for this day, Almighty.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment