Friday, December 11, 2015

GRATEFUL FOR HEARING ABOU MY TRUTH

I am grateful to the Almighty because when I practiced yoga yesterday the instructor spoke about, MY TRUTH.

This led me to think about who I am.  It led me to go inside myself and be intimate with myself and to think about what I need in order to be happy and healthy.

This is a process and I was thrilled to realize that since I retired I have been moving in the right direction!!!!

Today I will walk even though there is a dense fog out there.  I will practice yoga too. I'm getting my hair blown out this afternoon and tonight it's the sixth day of Chanukah and also the Sabbath.

Did I tell you that I bought 2 pairs of small earrings yesterday as a Chanukah present for myself?

Thank you Almighty for my new life.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment