Wednesday, December 9, 2015

GRATEFUL FOR YOGA PRINCIPLES

I am so grateful to the Almighty for making sure that I finally began to practice yoga.  It has changed my entire life with him.

I no longer react to anything negative or argumentative that he says to me.  I don't even respond.  I listen and then if it doesn't serve me, I let it go.  That prevents arguments and discussions that I really don't want to have.  It gives me so much more time to enjoy my own life. I am so grateful for this.

Yesterday he wanted to attend, not the book discussion, but to come to the library with me.  He hadn't read the book and I hadn't pushed it.  He read magazines.  I introduced him to my friends casually because he didn't need to know too much.  I'm doing good.

I'm going to walk and practice yoga today hopefully twice because I missed one class when I went for my blood test.  I also have errands to do.  I will invite him to have breakfast with me. 

Thank you Almighty for bringing me to yoga.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment