Friday, December 25, 2015

GRATEFUL FOR NOT BEING STUCK

I am grateful to the Almighty because He sent me to yoga.  It was through yoga that I learned that I was never stuck and could make all the changes necessary to lead a quality life.

This has so changed me.

Yesterday I had a wonderful day filled with walking, yoga and chores.   I even finished my book and will begin another tonight.

However when I arrived home it was different because he was waiting with bait to see if he could catch me into having an argument. He began with his needling and bantering.  He knew that I had nothing to say after he was ready the night before to have a major argument about me wanting to leave an extra dollar to the tip.  I wouldn't fall for the bait.  I spoke in a quiet voice.  I went to take a shower.  It continued.  I was supposed to loose my cool after listening to all his remarks.  I did not.  Instead I planned the day that I would have today.

Today I will walk and then take a Christmas yoga class at my studio.  A new book awaits me and tonight is the Sabbath.

I am not stuck in the old ways.  I accept what I cannot change.

I am making progress with my sugar-free diet.

I am grateful to the Almighty for moving me forward.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment