Thursday, December 3, 2015

GRATEFUL FOR INTERNALIZING IDEALOGY

I am grateful to the Almighty because I have finally learned to internalize all the principles of yoga and to use them.  This is what He wanted for me.

Yesterday I had a wonderful day culminating in dinner and a book club with Sisterhood friends. Rather than a Q & A with those who love to gossip about my life I replied in vague terms. The Q & A was soon dropped. I enjoyed the evening very much.  I did the same with him when he tried to discuss the disintegration of The Triad. I responded but did not react.  I did the same with the older one when I was empathetic but not really caring about her co-op search.

As a result I was in control of my life and enjoyed my day.

Today I will walk and practice yoga.  I need to do some shopping.

Tonight I have an Apple lesson and dinner out.

Thank you Almighty for helping me.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment