Friday, December 25, 2015

GRATEFUL FOR YOGA

I am grateful to the Almighty because He introduced me to Hollie who introduced me to yoga.

I took the Christmas Day All Levels yoga class taught by Leslie at the studio.  I enjoyed it so much and even laughed a lot as she re-named the poses with Christmas names.  She spoke of carrying gratitude and joy with you throughout the year.

I came home to finish my walk on this balmy Christmas day.

I had my DD coffee without flavors, no Splenda either. I'm proud of me.  I read The New York Times.

I'm making chicken for me tonight and he is getting salmon. I'm doing a butternut squash without sweeting it..........just a veggie!!!!

I will begin my new book soon.

I am grateful to the Almighty for all of this.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment