Wednesday, December 16, 2015

GRATEFUL FOR STRENGTH AND FORTITUDE

I am grateful to the Almighty because I have developed a great deal of strength and fortitude.

Yesterday was a case in point.  He awoke yesterday and I could see that he was in a silent yet confrontational mood.  Anything could become an argument.

Nothing did!!!!   I was smart enough to enjoy all the different aspects of my day.  I walked, I practiced yoga during two classes (day and evening).  I did some errands, finished my book and even had time for a manicure.  I watched the last of the Republican debates and my television program.  His plan was a total failure and I had a wonderful day.

Today is my doctor checkup.  I hope and pray that you, Almighty will make it a good one.

Thank you.

I am grateful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment