Thursday, December 31, 2015

GRATEFUL FOR NEW BEGINNINGS

I am grateful to the Almighty because He has allowed me to have a new beginning.

It is New Years Eve!!!  The year 2015 will soon be gone and the year 2016 will begin.  I have another change to release myself from the binds.

I choose one thing to release myself from.  I will try to change my negative thoughts to positive ones.  I will also try to release myself (as much as I can) from celebration holidays where there is nothing to celebrate (except dreams and false illusions).

Today I will walk and practice yoga.  I have some chores to do.  I also wish to buy something for myself at the jewelry store.  I'm getting my hair blown out for the new year.

I am grateful to the Almighty because I am healthy and happy.  This new year is a new slate, a new chance for me to become the authentic person that I want to be.

I am grateful to the Almighty for this.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment