Friday, April 5, 2019

GRATEFUL FOR BEGINNING TO FIND MY TRUE SELF

I am grateful to the Almighty because I have begun the process of finding my true self.

Who am I?  What do I want?  What do I need?

I was NEVER able to do this because I had to concentrate on keeping my self safe.  I had to concentrate on my survival skills.  I was always being quietly, hurt, abused and insulted FOR MY OWN GOOD.

Now my abusers are gone and I can begin to explore who I am and what my needs are.

I invited Izzy's parents to lunch next week.   I was thinking about making lunch like Shula does but that isn't me and I'm beginning to recognize who I am and that it is wonderful just to be me.

I chose to facilitate the next book discussion and not to host it.  I enjoy being a leader and I'm a good one.

I am grateful to the Almighty for this.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment