Friday, April 12, 2019

GRATEFUL FOR THE LIFE THAT I HAVE HAD

I am grateful to the Almighty for the life that I have had.

Because of my abuser,  I was able to accomplish so many wonderful things.  I owned two houses, a condo and co-op in Westhampton Beach and Westhampton which I enjoyed every summer. The Almighty gave me strength so I was able to enjoy the town, the beach and the stores without him. My walks were wonderful.

I had a wonderful education and a variety of exciting jobs.  Because of him I have two Master's degrees and the SAS and SDA.  I taught and was the Principal of Lincoln Hall.  I worked at DayTop Village and I taught and was Curriculum Coordinator of CCA a Nassau BOCES school.

I have two amazing daughters, a son-in-law, an amazing grandson and an almost to-be son in law.

I have wonderful friends and have been involved in many new activities like the Sisterhood Board and Ritual committee.

I am reconstructing the house so that it's Arlene's house.

I practice yoga quite well and I recently learned to meditate.  

The Almighty has a lot more in store for me because life is an adventure and I am grateful to Him for my ride.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment