Saturday, April 27, 2019

GRATEFUL FOR A WONDERFUL PASSOVER HOLIDAY

I am grateful to the Almighty for a wonderful Passover holiday.

I had such joy in my heart as I set up the holiday, quietly and with confidence.  I loved the Seders especially the memories of Dana, Remi and Seth.

I loved having dinner quietly in the kitchen.   I got my hair done and it looks amazing.  I walked, talked to friends, practiced yoga and finished a book and am reading another. I went to services and prayed. There was no knot in my stomach. Everything was done so peacefully.

I did uncover Hilary's true self.  It's the mental illness that my mother had and that he mentored.  But, it's not me.  I am grateful.

This is the first time in my life that I have had such a joyous holiday.

Thank you Almighty.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment