Monday, April 8, 2019

GRATEFUL FOR A HEALTHY NEW DAY

I am grateful to the Almighty for each and every healthy new day that I have.

I am grateful for the joy in each day.

Yesterday Dana came out to Plainview to attend the Women's Side at PJC Sisterhood.  What a joy it was to have her here and be able to introduce her to everyone.  We even went to lunch.  I told her that I can well afford to pay for an Uber next time she comes.

I walked to Margie's house yesterday and chatted with her.  I also walked back and forth to PJC and I thank the Almighty for being able to do it.

Today Mike will begin to repair my alarm.  Medication has to be picked up.  I want to practice yoga and meditate too.  Hopefully I will be able to walk.  I see Judith.

I am grateful to the Almighty for my new healthy and happy life.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment