Tuesday, April 2, 2019

GRATEFUL FOR MY STRENGTH AND RESILENCE

I am grateful to the Almighty because He has made me a strong and resilient woman.

I broke up with bf yesterday.

I didn't like the way he menacingly spoke to me on the phone last week.  It was extremely intimidating.  The voce mail was disgusting.  I really don't know much about the adult man, just the boy in junior high school and I grappled with how to do this.  I told him I was ill and this week let him know that my therapist said that I should work on myself.  And poof!!!!  It was over........I was very happy.  I was sorry the internet wasn't around when I met the psycho.  My life would have been different.

Today I'm practicing yoga and having lunch with my friends.  Therapy follows and then meditation.  Maybe I'll be able to walk too.

Thank you Almighty for my strength and resilience.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment