Wednesday, April 3, 2019

GRATEFUL FOR WHAT I HAVE IN THE MOMENT

My intention today is to feel gratitude for what I have in the moment.

The warrior pose has three parts....PAST......PRESENT....and FUTURE.   It is easy to constantly live in the past and worry about the future without thinking about the present.

However I am going to make an effort to live in the moment.  It is an era of post-trauma.  I can't control everything that will happen to me.  I can only control some things.  However, I must make an effort to live in this moment or suddenly it will become the past.

The Almighty has been showing me what a goo life I now have.  I will stay in the moment and be grateful for what I have.

He has given me so much.....health......daughters.....career.......grandson......money.  I must learn to appreciate it all and understand his signs to me.

Thank you Almighty.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment