Tuesday, April 16, 2019

GRATEFUL FOR FILLING UP THE CRACKS WITH GOLD

I am grateful to the Almighty because I practiced yoga in Leslie's class yesterday.

Her theme resonated so with me.  She spoke about the Japanese who filled up cracks in broken tea cups with gold.  She said that this is what we do in our lives as we all have times in our life when we feel broken and we try to fix ourselves.

That is exactly what I'm doing and I'm glad that she put it into words.

Yesterday I did just that and in the end had a wonderful day.  Taxes were paid.  More holiday preparations were done.  Meditation and yoga were practiced.  Book and newspapers were read.  Matzah was groomed.  Winter clothes were brought into the cleaners.

Thank you so much Almighty as I enjoyed everything that I did.

I'm fixing me with your help.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment