Saturday, April 13, 2019

GRATEFUL FOR LEARNING TO DEAL WITH TRIGGERS

I am grateful to te Almighty because He has helped me to learn how to deal with triggers.

Yesterday was the closing for the co-op.  I sold it to a friend of mine.......Robert Lombardi and his wife Madeline but it was still hard because there was a false dream and false pictures that were created about it.  I felt very sad about this.

I received a phone call from my younger daughter telling me not to be sad.  However, from my older daughter I received anger because I dared to call her at work.  There was no expression of sympathy at all.  There were however questions:  Where would Remi eat dinner before the second Seder?  Could he eat in the synagogue?  Could she bring food either to my house or the synagogue?  Where was her father's stone?  When am I getting it?  What would it say?

She is a clone of her father's.  Even though he is not her biological father, he taught her well and there is a predisposition to this from her maternal grandmother.  I'm talking about psychopathic tendencies.

That set off triggers inside me.

I didn't sleep well and decided not to attend services.  Slowly I am becoming more relaxed and realizing that I can't have her in my life for long periods of time.  

That's fine with me.

She is a trigger and the less that I see of her the better.

Thank you Almighty for this insight.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment