Friday, April 26, 2019

GRATEFUL TO THE ALMIGHTY FOR MY SURVIVAL

I am grateful to the Almighty because I survived all the abusive people that hurt me and the abusive things that were done to me.

Yesterday I had an interesting day.  My hair was colored many different colors and it looks wonderful.

I had an appointment with Kyra where it was confirmed that yes, my mother did abuse me as she had traits of psychopathology.  I married a man with those traits and in looking for the love that I didn't receive as a child I stayed with him.

Kyra confirmed that these traits are inherited and my older daughter, the psychologist no less, has them and abuses me.  Kyra said that this will distance my relationship with her even further.

I am grateful to the Almighty because I was able to survive all of this and give back to the Universe.

Thank you Almighty.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment