Thursday, October 17, 2019

GRATEFUL FOR ALL THE JOY IN MY LIFE

I am grateful to the Almighty for all the joy in my life.

Last night we had a major nor'easter with tremendous wind and rain.  I heard a loud "boom" in the middle of the night and thought the power was off.  I wasn't worried as I have a generator BUT it turned out to be the old barbecue which flew down the deck stairs and crashed.  I immediately called Freddy and he knew exactly what to do.  The barbecue is gone along with any memories of "It" grilling and bringing in food raw.  I am so grateful not to have to see this again.  I believe that it is the will of the Almighty.

Today I will clean the house and have my hair colored and blown out.  More purple is coming.

Tonight I will take myself out for dinner.

I am grateful to the Almighty for the joy in my life.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment