Thursday, October 3, 2019

GRATEFUL FOR SPEAKING MY TRUTH

I am grateful to the Almighty because He created me as a person who speaks their own truth.

However what I have learned is that when it comes to people with mental illness like my mother, the creature and my daughter one cannot speak the truth because that can only be used by them to upset me and satiate themselves.  Therefore it is important to learn to be quiet or to speak non-speak as in 1984 by George well, meaning that one speaks but it makes no sense.

I am doing that and enjoying it greatly.

Meanwhile, on a positive note, I went to P.C. Richards with Karen and ordered a washing machine to be delivered on October 13th.  I did however eat many cookies and must now return to my A1C program.  Today I will take laundry to the laundromat as well as walk and practice yoga and read.

I am grateful to the Almighty for all that I have learned.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment