Friday, October 25, 2019

GRATEFUL FOR USING YOGA AND MEDITATION IN REAL LIFE

I am grateful to the Almighty because He sent me to yoga and meditation and I have been using them  in real life.

Yesterday I practiced in Elyses class and she spoke of twists and how life twists you up and how you have to learn to get out of those twists.

I also meditated yesterday and thought about the false pictures that I take and believe in.  The saying that is very important is:  "Please make it disappear."

I've been having issues with those so called daughters of mine.  Inheriting psychopathology from a grandmother and having him as a step-father doesn't help.  I have been using yogic and meditation principles and it really helps.

Today I will practice yoga, get my hair blown out and have therapy with Kera.

My new book is good and another one comes today.

Tonight is erev Shabbat.

Thank you Almighty for watching over me.

I am grateful.


No comments:

Post a Comment