Monday, October 21, 2019

GRATEFUL FOR MY QUIET LIFE

I am grateful to the Almighty for the quiet and calm life that I now have.

Today and Tuesday are the final Fall Jewish holidays.

I was really tired today and I slept later.  I will pray at home.  It dawned on me that I COULD NEVER DO THAT BEFORE.


Later......

I did pray at home and t was so meaningful.  I even said the prayers that Rabbi Jay gave me and that was amazingly meaningful for Yizkor.

It meant so much to me to be allowed to sleep, to be at home in the calm and quiet.  I was never able to do this and I am so grateful for the peace and quiet.  I was able to walk, to read, to talk to friends and to prepare for the final Fall holiday......Simach Torah!!!

I am grateful to the Almighty for this.

Thank you.....

No comments:

Post a Comment