Sunday, October 13, 2019

GRATEFUL FOR THE BREATHE

I am grateful to the Almighty for the calm and quiet way that I feel.

It is reflected in my deep, calm, quiet breathes.

Yesterday was quite a nice day.  Matzah went for a re-check and has to return again in 2 weeks. Freddy came and we still have not determined where the squeaky nose is coming from.  I did get to walk.  I finished THE HANDMAID'S TALE and will begin the sequel THE TESTAMENTS  today.  It was a beautiful evening and I did get to sit outside with a glass of wine.

Today my new washing machine will be arriving.  This afternoon Freddy will be back to begin the Fall chores.

Tonight SUKKOT will begin.

I am grateful to the Almighty because I am calm and happy with a smile on my face.

Thank you Almighty.

I am grateful.


No comments:

Post a Comment