Saturday, October 12, 2019

GRATEFUL FOR LEARNING TO LOVE MYSELF

I am grateful to the Almighty because I practiced yoga in Leslie's class yesterday and she spoke of learning to love yourself.

This is a wonderful concept because it says that you put yourself first.   I've never done that because I was psychologically abused and always looking for someone's love.  It's time to love myself first.

And I did that yesterday.  All of the discussion was done by texting.  It seems that the week that was chosen for Seth's parents to come in in the Spring is May 27-29.....SHAVOUT!!!  That ONLY leaves them one day to pay a wedding in a Rabbi's study.  THIS IS NOT MY PROBLEM.  Hilary suggested a local Rabbi.  Dana said they knew one on the Upper East Side. I AGREED WITH EVERYTHING!!!  IT'S NOT MY PROBLEM!!!  The end result is that I will ask my Rabbi and my friend Jay if they can perform this.  If they can't IT'S NOT MY PROBLEM!!!!

Today Matzah is going to the vet for a re-check and Freddy is coming.

I hope to walk although I'm not sure but I will finish my book.

Thank you Almighty for teaching me to love myself.

I am grateful!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment