Sunday, October 20, 2019

GRATEFUL FOR A POSITIVE ATTITUDE

I am grateful to the Almighty because I woke up with a positive attitude today.

I know who I really am!!!!

I practiced yoga in Doreen's class and then headed to the Collation that PJC was giving to Cantor Judith Berkson which had a reception afterwards.  It was extremely enjoyable. I sat with friends and discussed MahJong.  I purchased a mezuzah for my new little granddaughter who is due in January.  Then it was off to drop Matzah at Petco for a bath and grooming on onwards to Trader Joe's.

I went to Athleta too.  I was able to "purchase" three heavy yoga tops because of my points.

I picked up Matzah from Petco and he looked wonderful.

I called Karen too.

Tonight is the beginning of the last of the Fall Jewish holidays.

I'm  making chicken for dinner.

I lit candles, said my blessings and had dinner quietly and calmly.

I am grateful to the Almighty for my positive attitude and knowing who I am.

I am grateful for my quiet life.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment