Sunday, October 6, 2019

GRATEFUL FOR LEARNING ABOUT MY OWN NEEDS

I am grateful to the Almighty because through yoga I am finally understanding to care about my own needs.

My older daughter, husband and baby rented a car to visit the creature's grave.  Did I have to take them to dinner?  Absolutely not!!!!!  They NEVER came out to the house and saw what I've done with it. They weren't coming now. She doesn't like the baby to see the dog because she said he's crazy.  I created a story and moved forward!!!  I'm proud of me!!

Would you believe that she texted me later telling me that the stone is beautiful and that I did a wonderful job!  What a psychopath that has narcissistic tendencies.

As the saying goes, if you don't create WELLNESS you'll get ILLNESS.

Today I slept later.  It's amazing how restful my sleep is now that I'm not being psychologically abused. I still do get crazy nightmares but this too shall pass.  My anxiety in the morning is the result of how I lived all my life.  I still practiced yoga and because the weather was inclement, I walked at The Home Depot.  I dropped off my bag of donations for the homeless at PJC and went to DD to buy coffee.  I read both newspapers and am now on the computer.

I have bills to pay too.

I want to go to Atleta later to cash in my bonus cards from credit cards.  And I did and I had beyond fun.  I called American Express and another gift card is on its way. 

I made a wonderful salad and tofu and veggies as my main dish with wine. Melon for desert.

Life is good.

Life is fun.

I'm grateful to the Almighty for helping me to learn that I too have needs.

Thank you Almighty.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment