Friday, August 21, 2020

GRATEFUL FOR THE ALMIGHTY LOOKING AFTER ME

 I am grateful to the Almighty because He is looking after me.

He sent me Charles.

We had a wonderful time yesterday. 

We went to Sunken Meadow Park and walked the boardwalk twice!!!  Then we went to a part of the beach called Callahan's Beach and had an amazingly wonderful day.  We really get along.  He picked me up at 8:30 and I didn't get home until 5:30 and then we texted and talked and became Facebook friends.  He also wants me to learn to drive more of Jericho Turnpike.  He showed me how and I will practice this weekend!!!

We are seeing each other next Wednesday!!!

I am beyond happy.  I laughed all day and smiled and had a great time.

Today I will walk and have my hair blown out at ID and do some chores before Sabbath.

I will also read.

Thank you Almighty for all that you have done for me.

I am happy and grateful!!!


PS....... I did hear from Charles throughout the day........texts and a phone call too!!

            Dana and I went on a Zoom Meeting in a Buddism discussion group and I joined!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment