Sunday, August 23, 2020

GRATEFUL FOR NEW ADVENTURES IN MY LIFE

 I am grateful to the Almighty for all the new adventures in my life.

Today I walked a totally new route and I walked for 2 hours and 25 minutes. Wow!!!

Today I'm going to take Jericho Turnpike and go to Commack Road, pull into a parking lot with a closed Macy's sign and go home. This is in preparation for my date with Charles on Tuesday when I will meet him there so he only has to drive halfway.

More Later!

I drove to Smithtown......beyond Commack and turned around and went back to Commack to the closed Macy's parking lot.  I texted Charles and called Karen and was delighted with myself.

I went home and got lost taking Route 231 by mistake. I now know when there is a fork in the road to go to the left.

I arrived home safely and had a lovely salmon dinner on the deck. Charles called.  We are getting together Tuesday.....tomorrow we will finite the plans.

I watched Lovecraft Country too and finished my book!!!

I am grateful to the Almighty for being in my life. 

Thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment