Thursday, August 6, 2020

GRATEFUL FOR THE NEW ADVENTURES IN MY LIFE

I am grateful to the Almighty for all the new adventures in my life.

Yesterday I hosted a Luncheon In The Driveway at my house.  I love doing that. Debbie and Doris came.  It was so much fun and in the middle of that I received a text from Charles setting up next Tuesday's lunch date.  I the evening I spoke to both Richard and Mark.  None of this is serious but since I never really experienced adolescence the normal way, I'm having fun now!!!!

The town came to get rid of the tree that fell down.  Remi FaceTimed me at that moment and I was delighted to show this to him!!!

Today I'm off to the dentist because my temporary inlay fell out.

I might stop at Hicks on the way home.

I might speak to Judith if her power goes back on.

Life is good.

I am grateful to the Almighty for this.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment