Saturday, August 29, 2020

GRATEFUL FOR THE SMILE ON MY FACE

 I m grateful to the Almighty for the very big smile on my face.

I am healthy. I am happy.  What more could I ask for.

Yesterday was an amazing day filled with chores and I did them all.  My hair was colored and cut. The bills were mailed.  The jewelry was cleaned.  The wine was purchased. The glasses were adjusted.  The truck was filled up.  I was able to walk until it started to rain.  I texted with Charles all day and we spoke in the evening.  I even started my new book Lovecraft Country .......a book written by Mark Ruff where there is an HBO seres that both Charles and I are watching.

Today is the Sabbath.  We are to be getting major thunderstorms all day.  I will be going to services and resting my poor little arms today.  I took both the flu and shingles shot yesterday!!!!

I am grateful to the Almighty for my new life and the smile on my face.

Thank you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment