Thursday, August 13, 2020

GRATEFUL FOR LAUGHING

 I am grateful to the Almighty because He has given me a wonderful new life and I have learned to laugh.

Yesterday we had the Wednesday Driveway Luncheon at Doris's house.  What fun it was.....laughing and joking.  Rhonnie drove.  I brought my bottle of wine and placed it in the Grandma bag that Seth and Dana had given me for Mother's Day.  Debbie gave me a beautiful plant. She had given one to Doris and I admired it and she gave me one too!!

Today I'm off to Dr. Kurtz for my permanent inlay.  Yesterday I was able to walk outside...today I'm not sure because it looks like thunderstorms.

More later.........

I'm home now and I have a permanent inlay!!!!  I went to Hicks and bought a few new plants. I spoke with Dana too. I wrote my Positives of the Pandemic article. I received a text from Charles telling me he will call me tonight and asking me the time.  We will chat at 8.  He did say that he wants me to have pen and paper ready for a story that he will tell me.

This did make me smile.  I will let you know tomorrow what exactly occurred.

No comments:

Post a Comment