Monday, August 31, 2020

GRATEFUL FOR FINDING LOVE INSIDE ME

 I am grateful to the Almighty because I have found the capacity to love inside of me.

After all of my abusive experiences, I wasn't sure that it was there.........but it is.......it's waiting and ready to love again!  I can feel it.

I had a wonderful day with Charles yesterday.  I drove to St. James and beyond having passed the Millennium Diner and driving to Riverhead and of course I doubled back!!!!

We went to the beach and stayed there all day.  I adore the beach and yesterday there were waves in the sound because of the new moon this week.  We are sending the day together on Tuesday but this time in Plainview because he has his annual doctor checkup and he's in Huntington Station which is very close by. 

Today I'm going to walk, clean the house and I need to go to ShopRite.

I'm meeting the girls at Pasteria at 5:45 for dinner and then we will play MahJong.

I am grateful to the Almighty for allowing me to feel love again.  It's been hidden for so long.

Thank you Almighty.

I am grateful.


No comments:

Post a Comment