Tuesday, August 25, 2020

GRATEFUL FOR MY NEW LIFE

 I am grateful to the Almighty for my wonderful new life.

I am healthy. I am happy.  I am grateful to the Almighty for this.

I am stronger than I ever was before.  I say this because Hilary, like her mentor before her, is trying to satiate herself by upsetting me. THIS IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!!!

Yesterday, I walked, read and cleaned the entire house. I texted and spoke to Charles and we made plans for today.

I went out to dinner with my MahJong buddies and I actually won a game!!!!!!

Today I will be driving out east to meet up with Charles in Commack.

I'm very excited.........more later!!

Later................I had a wonderful time with Charles.  I drove to Commack and met him there, got ins Subaru and we drove to St. James.  He showed me his apartment and then we packed lunch and went to Long Beach where he practices yoga on the beach. (He dis take me to a beach where I couldn't get down the staircase...so we left.)  We spent the day there talking, sunning and swimming and it was beyond wonderful!!! We really like each other.  I'm seeing Charles again next Tuesday.

I came home smiling because we are so similar.......even our lives are similar.

I am grateful to the Almighty for all of this.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment