Tuesday, August 11, 2020

GRATEFUL FOR MY NEW LIFE

 I am grateful to the Almighty for the wonderful new life that He has given me.

Last night I had dinner with my MahJong buddies at Greek XPress and then we played MahJong at Debbie's house.

Today I've got a date with Charles....... I have very strange feelings about this.  I'm excited and happy yet I'm so critical of myself and I know this comes from all the criticism that I experienced as a child.  I'm glad that I thought this through as I realized that it was nonsense.

More later................

I went to ID to get my hair blown out and then spent forever trying to figure out what to wear. Lunch was at XPress at 1.

It was a wonderful date.  Charles arrived before I did.  He's 6 foot 2 inches tall and I think that he's awfully cute.  He wants what I want.......a deep friendship.  He said that he would text me in a few day and then texted me that he got home safely.

I'm very happy and grateful to the Almighty for this.

Thank you.



No comments:

Post a Comment