Monday, August 3, 2020

GRATEFUL FOR MY DAILY WALK

I am grateful to the Almighty because He has allowed me to be happy and healthy.

I try to take a walk daily either in the morning or evening for two hours.

My days are calm and quiet so that when I walk, I am able to appreciate nature.  This morning I heard the birds singing and watched the bunnies chasing each other. In another life, I had to have strategies for survival to keep me safe so that my mind could never focus on nature.

This morning I also watched gardeners as well as a tree pruning company prune a tree.  I had never seen things like this when I walked and I realized that I was walking later because I didn't have to escape from the house early so as not to hear the creature make his phone call.

So much in life has changed and I am grateful to the Almighty for this.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment