Thursday, August 27, 2020

GRATEFUL FOR THE JOY IN MY LIFE

 I am grateful to the Almighty for all the joy in my life.

Yesterdays Driveway Dining Party at my home was a huge success!!!

I spoke to Charles and he sent me a picture of his activities with friends at Long Beach yesterday.

Today it's rainy and cloudy......a good day for chores.

I am grateful to the Almighty for the joy in my life.

Thank you.




UPDATE!

I was able to walk for 2 hours and 5 minutes yesterday as the sun came out.  I was able to do all of my food shopping, the post office, the cleaning store and therapy with both Judith and Kyra and pick up my medication.

I treated myself to dinner from Pasteria and spoke to Charles last night too!

I am so grateful to the Almighty for the joy in my life.

Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment