Sunday, July 20, 2014

BETTER DAY

I am grateful to the Almighty because I had a better day.

I am grateful to the Almighty because he sent me yoga and it is  from yoga that I learned to let go of that which doesn't serve me.  I learned to forgive, but not forget.

Last night, I decided that less conversation was necessary with him.  Quiet was the way to go.  It was not necessary to make plans with him.  

I did just that.

I got up very early to walk about one hour and ten minutes.   I walked The Heart and Sole Race. I decided not to complete it because I also wanted to take a yoga class.

When all was said and done, I had walked two hours and twenty-eight minutes.

My yoga class was wonderful.

I even was able to go to Fresh Produce.

When I returned home, he wasn't there.  This allowed me quietly to read the newspapers with DD coffee.

I will be able to read my book, The Leftovers.  It is fascinating.  It is not attached to any book club.

Although it is Sunday, I will make dinner.  There is no reason to go out with him.

There is a power to silence.

I have learned well.

I am grateful to the Almighty because this was a better day.

No comments:

Post a Comment