Friday, July 11, 2014

GRATEFUL FOR MY NEW LIFE

I am grateful to the Almighty for my new life.

I hope that it stays as happy as this.  I think that it is possible that I am anxious (a little bit) because it won't.

Last night was really nice.  I have no make believe dreams about him, however, the beach and dinner at Otto's was really nice.

He is not upset about my many activities and that in itself is concerning me because it is a total change. When will the bubble burst?  I am still careful not to discuss friends or anything of significance.

Today, I'm walking.

Afterwards, I'm taking not one but two yoga classes!!!

Tomorrow night we leave for Westhampton.  I'm going to Fresh Produce to get fruit and oatmeal.  I need gas for the truck.  He got a bath yesterday at a new car wash.  I will go to DD and then read the newspapers.

I need to pack for Westhampton.  We will leave Saturday night and be back on Tuesday.

The day will end (before Shabbos) with a manicure/pedicure.

I am grateful to the Almighty for my new life.  

I am nervous and anxious that it will disappear.

I hope it doesn't.

I am grateful!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment