Wednesday, July 30, 2014

GRATEFUL FOR A FUN DAY

I am grateful to the Almighty because this is going to be a day filled with fun.

I will walk this morning.  I will  have DD coffee and read the papers.  I will start my new book. I might even get to go to the pool.

However, the afternoon is amazing!!!!  I have an Apple lesson on PAGES.  This is followed by a yoga class and Bingo with the Sisterhood.

It's a day filled with fun.

I am grateful to the Almighty for this day.

Later-   The amazing thing about this day was that I ran 36 minutes extra with Matzah. It was wonderful. He and I were both surprised!!!!   I had a wonderful time at both yoga and Sisterhood Bingo.  We really laughed a lot and I won a very cool wine glass!!!

His needling doesn't stop.  It just ebbs and flows.  I found a way to LET IT GO......I don't answer what I choose not to answer.  

No comments:

Post a Comment