Thursday, July 10, 2014

GRATEFUL BECAUSE I AM HAPPY

I am grateful to the Almighty because I am happy.

So much of my life has been spent feeling scared, feeling nervous, feeling anxious and feeling sad. So much of my life has been spent trying to make other people happy and creating strategies to keep myself safe.

I had an amazing day yesterday.  I met friends at the pool and we chatted.  He came later and I introduced him in a casual way so he didn't get too much information.  I EVEN WENT INTO THE POOL!!!!

Yoga was wonderful too.  Leslie was happy to see me.

Today I will continue to have fun.  I'm walking for my usual 2 hours but at an earlier time because I will be taking a new yoga class.  The one that I usually take was cancelled.

I'm going to a discussion called, Syosset in the Guilded Age.  It's a discussion about estates that flourished in Syosset.

Then I'm attending my Memory Workshop.

He suggested the beach and I readily agreed.  It looks cloudy now but we will see.  He suggested dinner out.

I am happy with my life and I am grateful to the Almighty for this.

Thank you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment