Tuesday, July 22, 2014

GRATEFUL FOR MY JOYS

I am grateful to the Almighty for all the joy that He has given me.

Yesterday, I called NYS and discovered the exact amount of my pension.  I am so grateful because I can now make informed decisions as to what I can spend and not live in limbo.  For example, I CANNOT afford to purchase a new condo.  He has the money to buy one, but the upkeep is mine  and I could deplete the entire pension doing that.

I went to purchase towels for the condo and also a veggie slicer.

I went to the Apple Store yesterday for my lesson.  It was a huge success. I discovered that my I-POD was still sold and so I could download music.  The "teacher" fixed the bar on the computer making it easier to scroll down.  We did so many other things and I was grateful.

I had time to continue reading my awesome book after I made a delicious dinner last night.

Today I will walk for my two hours. I have new music to listen to.

I will read the newspapers with DD coffee.

I will drop by the synagogue to pay my Sisterhood dues and to the bank to cash a check.

The plan is to go to the pool.

I have Restorative Yoga tonight.

I am grateful to the Almighty for my joys.

No comments:

Post a Comment