Thursday, August 28, 2014

GRATEFUL FOR ACCEPTING THAT PEOPLE DON'T CHANGE

I am grateful to the Almighty because I have finally learned that people don't change.

I came home from having my hair colored and hi- lights added.

We were going out to dinner and he saw Jeff in his driveway. He tried many times to make nasty comments about him, but I have grown up and I continued to do as my father did before me, CHANGE THE SUBJECT.   He brought the same comment up many times and FAILED!!!!

I knew that he was the same person and that there would be NO CHANGES.  

I am grateful to the Almighty because he has allowed me to grow up, not speak, change subjects and know what I am dealing with.  I imagine that he hoped that with wine I would mellow.

I am so beyond that!!!!!

Thank you Almighty for helping me to  see that people don't change.

I am grateful!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment