Saturday, August 2, 2014

GRATEFUL FOR BREAKING DOWN WALLS

I am grateful to the Almighty because with His help, I have torn down walls.

I took a Level 1 Yoga class yesterday.  The theme was how walls can help or hurt us, assist us and support us or stop us from experiencing life.  Every pose was done near or with the wall behind us.

It suddenly dawned on me that I have torn down a wall.  It was a wall that kept me safe for many years but now because I am the "new me," I no longer need that wall.  By this, I mean, work.  For years I hid be hid the wall at school, fearful of staying home because of him.  In the last two years (since July 31, 2012), I have been slowly tearing down the wall.

On June 27th 2014, I was free of work.  The amazing thing is that this date was my anniversary and now it is officially my last day of work.   I was free to experience my own life.   On July 31st 2014, I received my first direct deposit.  The amazing thing is that this date was the two year anniversary of the day the relationship died.

Isn't it amazing how the Almighty chose those two dates???

Isn't it amazing that walls have broken down and I can enjoy my life??

Thank you, Almighty for this gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment