Monday, August 25, 2014

GRATEFUL FOR THE DAY

I am grateful to the Almighty that I woke up healthy and happy on a beautiful day.

The vacation was a huge success.  Since yoga came in to my life, thanks to the Almighty, I have been very happy.  We will leave again on Thursday for another week at the condo.  My dream is to be there AFTER LABOR DAY because I DO NOT HAVE TO WORK EVER AGAIN!!!!!

This morning, I will walk.

I need to call Social Security to see when my direct deposit is coming.

I will take a yoga class.

I will have DD coffee with the newspapers and read my book.

I'm thinking of going to the pool.

I need to make a mani/pedi appointment too!!!!

I think that we will eat on the deck tonight.

Such are the simple dreams of mine on a beautiful Monday.

Thank you, Almighty for my life.

I am grateful!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment