Monday, August 4, 2014

GRATEFUL FOR THE DAY

I am grateful to the Almighty because I am healthy and happy and about to begin another wonderful day.

Dana came yesterday and I treated both of us to manicures and pedicures.  She also got her eyebrows done.  She did not go out to dinner with us because she had a bad stomach having used the NutraBullet too much.

He and I went to Freeport and enjoyed the sunset, dinner and ice cream.  This was my designated cheat day as I had gone to Weight Watchers yesterday.

I had a wonderful 4 days even though we didn't go out east.  In many ways, it was better as I got to do things I hadn't ever done before.  I can't say the same for him.

Today is a beautiful day.  I will walk as usual and stop at PJC to pay my synagogue dues.

DD coffee and the newspapers will come next.

I am having lunch with friends and going to a book discussion.  I might go to the pool also.

I am having dinner with another friend.

This is a wonderful day.

I am thankful to the Almighty for this day.


No comments:

Post a Comment