Thursday, August 14, 2014

GRATEFUL TO BE HOME

I am grateful to the Almighty because I am home.

We had two major fights in Westhampton.  I know that it solved absolutely nothing, but it allowed me to express myself.   I finally had to explain, as if he didn't know, why Linda and Rhonnie are in my life.  He refuses to accept any responsibility for what he did and he never will.  I needed to say this to get the "trash" out of my box.  The second fight had to do with Hilary and Dana and the way that they messed up our lives. These fights changed nothing I'm sure.  But, they did clear trash out of a box that I have been carrying around for over two years.

I chose not to run around this time at the condo.  Payback for the circus or A Midsummer's Nights Dream????   Probably.   I read, swam and walked at the condo.

I am glad to be home.

I have a life here with activities and friends to do them with.

Today, I will walk.  I will attend a yoga class.  I will drink DD coffee with the newspapers. I will read my new book.  I have a memory workshop to attend.  We are going to see Jeff Dunham tonight at Westbury.

I am glad to be home.

No comments:

Post a Comment