Saturday, August 2, 2014

GRATEFUL FOR THE NEW QUIET

I am grateful to the Almighty for the new quiet in my life.

It was never quiet before.  I answered everything that he said and he had a grand time baiting me.  Now it's quiet.  Although I hear the bait, I am non-emotional and never respond.  I am quick to change the topic and that must upset him terribly.  He can never get me.

This has allowed me to have many new experiences.  I have time to enjoy my life.  Last night after dinner, I continued to listen to my audio book.  I'm reading a wonderful book for the yoga book club.  I find time to call friends, old and new and make plans.

Today because he wouldn't go to the Hamptons, I'm going to services and will continue like that for the remainder of the summer. I will hang out with friends at kiddish.   It's not what he wanted, but he created the situation.  I'm excited to see friends.

I will walk, read and enjoy the Sabbath.

Thank you, Almighty, for the new quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment